Praise the Z products, Love it!Warren A.
The Z™’s VCO Plus is amazing! No doubt about it.Gina S.
Just used my Z4 at Panera Bread, works great.Bill M.
I love My Mail!Mayan M.
A single phone number to reach you!
With 1Number, people can use a single phone number to call you and the call will reach you simultaneously at up to four Z videophone products and/or your VP-200® or ntouch™ VP.
Simply choose one of your Z phone numbers as your primary number, then select up to three other videophones to be tied to your new 1Number.
When someone makes a call to your 1Number, all of the videophones you selected will ring at the same time.
(NOTE: If you use Z Alert, you will receive only ONE notification message.)
Likewise, when you answer the call on ANY of the selected videophones, the others will stop “ringing,” as well.
Once you have set up 1Number, you can give out just the primary phone number for people to reach you at ANY of your selected videophones.
Make 1Number even more powerful by pairing it with Z Box!
Click here to learn more.
See why Sean Berdy loves 1Number
(Double click for full screen.)
Ready to set up 1Number now?
- Click here to log into My Profile and get started!
- After logging into your profile, click “1Number” on your left. You will get a page showing all of your videophones and a diagram with boxes for selecting the videophones you want to use.
- Decide which of the number you would like to use as your primary number. (NOTE: It must be a Z phone.) Drag and drop the picture of the phone with that number to the “Primary Number” box.
- Then, select the other phone numbers you’d like to tie to your primary number and drag/drop those to your “Secondary” number boxes."
- If you have a VP-200® or ntouch™ VP, it can be used ONLY as a secondary number. It cannot be the primary number.