Traveling outside the U.S.?
If you are planning international travel and want to bring The Z along on the trip, make sure you fill out the international travel form before you leave! This will allow you to continue using your Z phone(s) when traveling outside the U.S. If you do not fill out this form, your Z phone(s) will not work when you try to place calls from foreign countries. This applies to all Z videophones. It’s easy!
If you have any questions about using the international travel form, please contact the Customer Experience Team by calling 866.932.7891 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to log into My Profile and get started!
- Click on “International Travel” in the menu on the left side of the Overview page to access the online international form.
- Choose the phone number of the Z phone you are planning to take with you on your trip.
- Enter the start and end dates of your travel and the location you are traveling to (required).
- Your authorization is good for 28 days.
After submitting your information, you will see a confirmation page, and a confirmation message will also be sent to the email address you use for My Profile.