We are an innovative video communication company, which provides videophone service to the deaf and hard of hearing. We are currently seeking the right person to join our team as Network Engineer.
Network Engineer working in the Engineering Department and reporting to the Vice President of Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
- 3+ years in a networking role
- Valid Cisco CCNP or CCSP certification is required
- Proficient in the following areas: Cisco ASAs, Cisco Nexus, MPLS networks, Cisco routing and switching
- Ability to configure, monitor, and maintain IPSEC VPN connections in a Cisco ASA-based firewall
- Must have experience and knowledge working with interconnecting third party firewall devices via IPSEC VPN tunnels
- Must have knowledge of basic routing principals
- Must have knowledge of basic DNS principals
- Understanding of SIP-based video is a plus
- Knowledge of American Sign Language a plus
The full time position will offer a comprehensive benefit package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life. A tax deferred 401(k) plan with matching and a FSA is available.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Open until filled.
Please send resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
ZVRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ZVRS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.