Praise the Z products, Love it!Warren A.
The Z™’s VCO Plus is amazing! No doubt about it.Gina S.
Just used my Z4 at Panera Bread, works great.Bill M.
I love My Mail!Mayan M.
Unavailable? Leave a video message!
If you are unable to answer your Z videophone, your caller can leave you a video mail message with The Z’s enhanced Video Mail feature. A point-to-point caller can sign the video message directly. For VRS calls, the video interpreter will sign the hearing caller’s message. Either way, you have three options for viewing:
- Retrieve the messages directly from your Z videophone.
- Check your video messages via the Internet by logging into My Profile.
- Have your video messages sent to you via email. The video mail is delivered in two formats: Windows Media Player or .3GP playback (supported by most handheld mobile devices).
Plus, you can sign your own personal video greeting for point-to-point callers and choose between a standard default or customizable text greeting for video interpreters to use for VRS calls.
Learn more about using My Mail!
(Double click for full screen)
How To View Messages
- From Your Z Phone
- Dial your Z Phone Number or press the “Video Mail” shortcut in Contacts
- Press “1” to “Watch message.”
- From the Internet:
- Click here to log into My Profile and get started!
- Click “My Mail” in the sidebar menu on the left.
- Click the blue envelope under “View” to view your video message(s).
- From your pager
- You will receive an email with two attachments (“.3gp” or “.wmv” files) to the address you have chosen. It could be a regular email account or your pager’s account.
- Try clicking on the “.3pg” file to open and view your video message.
- If the “.3pg” file doesn’t work, click on the “.wmv” file to view your message.
How To Record A Video Greeting
- From Z Phone Only
- Dial your Z Phone Number.
- Press “2” to “Customize setting.”
- Press “1” to “Customize Greeting.”
- Press “2” to “Record new greeting.”
- Wait for the red bar to appear before signing and talking.
- Press “1” to “End recording.”
To leave a video message
(when other party doesn’t answer)
- From Z Phone Only
- When the other party doesn’t answer your call, a message will appear: “Connecting to Video Answering Machine.”
- “You should then see a video greeting from the party you called.”
- “Wait for the red bar indicating “Recording” to appear, the sign your message."
- “When you’re done with your message, simply hang up.”
Your message will be sent to the party you tried to reach.