Praise the Z products, Love it!Warren A.
The Z™’s VCO Plus is amazing! No doubt about it.Gina S.
Just used my Z4 at Panera Bread, works great.Bill M.
I love My Mail!Mayan M.
Change Ring Time
Choose how long incoming calls ring before going to Video Mail
You can customize the length of time incoming calls ring to all your Z phones before rolling over to Video Mail.
The ring time can be set to one of three options, ranging from a minimum of 20 seconds up to a maximum of 45 seconds. The setting applies to all incoming calls, whether they are VRS or point-to-point or are made from Z or non-Z videophones.
Learn more about Change Ring Time!
(Double click for full screen)
- Log into your Z Profile at www.zvrs.com.
- Click on “My Profile” in the menu on the left side of the page.
- To select your preference, click the “Ring Timeout Preference” dropdown menu, located at the bottom of “Contact Information” on the right side of the screen. There are three options:
- Short rings 20–25 seconds.
- Medium rings 30–35 seconds.
- Long rings 40–45 seconds.
- To save your settings, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.