Praise the Z products, Love it!Warren A.
The Z™’s VCO Plus is amazing! No doubt about it.Gina S.
Just used my Z4 at Panera Bread, works great.Bill M.
I love My Mail!Mayan M.
Change Ring Time
Choose how long incoming calls ring before going to Video Mail
You can change the length of time incoming calls ring at your Z videophones before Video Mail picks up.
The ring time can be set to one of three options, ranging from a minimum of 20 seconds up to a maximum of 45 seconds. The setting applies to all incoming calls, whether they are VRS or point-to-point or are made from Z or non-Z videophones.
Learn more about Change Ring Time!(Double click for full screen)
- Log into your Z Profile at www.zvrs.com.
- Click on “My Profile” in the menu on the left side of the page.
- To select your preference, click the “Ring Timeout Preference” drop-down menu, located at the bottom of “Contact Information” on the right side of the screen. There are three options:
- Short rings 20–25 seconds.
- Medium rings 30–35 seconds.
- Long rings 40–45 seconds.
- To save your settings, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.